- Quantity: 4pcs
- Size: 12mm
- Shape: Rivoli
- Brand: Unbranded
- Drilled: Undrilled - No hole
- Country of Origin: China
Rivoli crystals are renowned for their unique features, particularly their faceting, which resembles that of a traditional round brilliant diamond. These 12mm faceted foiled pointed back crystals offer remarkable versatility. Their pointed-back design and absence of holes make them seamlessly integrate into your designs through bead weaving, glue-in bezels, and wireworking techniques.
These crystals can be used so many ways some examples include:
- A focal point of a bold and eye-catching ring design
- Drop earrings by suspending Rivoli crystals from ear wires
- Set or bead a bezel and hang it from a delicate chain
- Create beaded tassels with rivoli crystals as the centerpiece
Can be captured with 11/0 Delicas and 15/0 rounds for beadwork bezel designs. For the 12mm size, start your project with 30 or 32-size 11/0 delica beads. I personally start with 30.